Today on the East Coast, Storm Stella has come and this Californian girl is enjoying every bit of the snow! In honor of my first real snow day here, I think it would be best to share Disney’s top snow moments. From Belle to Olaf, snow memories are some of the most magical Disney moments.
1. Thumper ice skating
The cutest ice-skating bunny around.
2. Beast feeding the birds in the snow
You can’t get more precious and romantic than falling in love while feeding birds in the snow.
3. Any time Winnie the Pooh and his pals are in the snow ever
Especially with their scarves. Heart melting.
4. When the Pevensie children discover Narnia
5. When Scrooge finally changes
Making it one of the merriest Christmases ever!
6. That moment when Mulan beats the Huns
Showing once again how awesome she is.
7. When Mike and Sulley get banished
8. Arthur pulling the sword from the stone
We love you Arthur!
9. Jack discovering Christmas Town
“What’s This” is one of my favorite songs from the entire movie.
10. And of course, Frozen!
Like the funniest part of the movie when Olaf is impaled . . .
Or “Let It Go” . . .
Or Anna saving Elsa . . .
Or baby Sven and Christoff . . .
Or Christoff and Anna finally kissing!
If you’re somewhere where there is snow take a moment to enjoy the beauty. If you’re not, you can live vicariously through these Disney snow moments. Happy Snow Day!