It’s been a stressful, and wonderful, semester so far. Last night was one of those nights where I was thoroughly exhausted and ready to go home. So what did I do? I made myself some sleepy time tea, opened Netflix and watched “Pooh’s Grand Adventure.” I couldn’t keep myself from smiling and laughing the entire time as I reminisced about my childhood days of watching the enchanted neighborhood, a donkey named Eeyore and all of Pooh’s friends.
Now that Monday has come, I can’t help but think about perfectly Pooh Bear and his friends have perfectly described Mondays. I hope you can get some laughs and childhood nostalgia out of it too.
1. When your alarm goes off and you cozy up in your blankets mistakenly thinking it’s still Sunday
2. But then you realize it’s not Sunday
3. So you meander out of bed looking forward to breakfast
4. But then you realize you are out of milk, cereal, bagels or honey
5. You finally leave the house and something bad happens just because it’s Monday and it’s destiny
6. You see that one friend (or you are that friend) who is a little bit too excited about the start of a new week
7. You end up doing something embarrassing but your friend covers for you
8. You make it through part of the day by reminding yourself it’s almost lunch time
9. You at about 4:00 p.m.
10. Finally, it is time to go home!
11. You congratulate yourself for making it through the day
12. After your brave Monday escapade is over, you head to bed happy knowing you are one day closer to the weekend