Today’s the day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean and chimes of “may the fourth be with you” abound! We’ve waited 365 days, and now it’s back. That’s right everyone — today is Star Wars Day! As Star Wars fans around the globe celebrate this fantastic holiday, there are a few things that every Star Wars fan always does on May the Fourth.
1. Post something witty on Facebook
2. Read all the comments your friends who are also Star Wars fans posted on your wall
3. Put on as much Star Wars clothing as you own
4. See how many Star Wars puns you can throw into every sentence
5. Watch “A New Hope”
6. And maybe a few others as well…
7. Watch “The Last Jedi” trailer
8. Build some Star Wars Legos
9. Play Battlefront or Lego Star Wars
10. Try to bake/eat something Star Wars-esque
11. Tell everyone you see “May the fourth be with you”
12. Cringe when they don’t know what you’re talking about
13. Explain the plot of Episode 4 at least 10 times throughout the day
14. And then just wish every day was Star Wars Day
Happy Star Wars Day everyone!!